The riot club move review
God what can I say about this movie, but its fucking brilliant.I'm definitely going to buy it, when it comes out on DVD.
Its such a sad movie too, it has so many theme's running through it, its hard to express what I feel in words for this movie, but I will try.
The first thing which amaze me, is how its shot,its got this Gothic beautiful to it,all the old building century's old,then there's darkness of the shots,which make the intense of what going on more real.Its really makes you think about what's going on on screen.
Then there's the senseless violence in the movie ,which shocked me to the core, it was so senseless ,just like the characters did it for fun ,like its was a blood sport and fuck the consequence.
They only reactions were,money can fix anything and how the fuck can we find a scapegoat for this fucking messy,its was so sick to see people act like this.
But it made me wonder if David Cameron and hes elite friends in the government thought like that.And act like this,but with the current wars Britain involve in,it makes me think this is how they think. The old empire thinking hasn't died just change form.
I wonder why this film didn't get a lot of publicity, I think the British Establishment made it that way ,as it makes the Establishment look like sicko's,spoilt rotten plus out of touch. I'm starting to realize the Establishment ,with all there scandals e.g child abuse ,expense row, will go to any lengths to protect its image,Even if innocence people get hurt and the truth is buried .The Establishment must maintain power.Screw the little people.
Power corrupts
Anyway I dont want to give to much away, just in case someone hasn't see it but this film will make you think, its the type of film you need, to watch more then once to understand it and its message ,Please comment and share on twitter ,facebook.
The first thing which amaze me, is how its shot,its got this Gothic beautiful to it,all the old building century's old,then there's darkness of the shots,which make the intense of what going on more real.Its really makes you think about what's going on on screen.
Then there's the senseless violence in the movie ,which shocked me to the core, it was so senseless ,just like the characters did it for fun ,like its was a blood sport and fuck the consequence.
They only reactions were,money can fix anything and how the fuck can we find a scapegoat for this fucking messy,its was so sick to see people act like this.
But it made me wonder if David Cameron and hes elite friends in the government thought like that.And act like this,but with the current wars Britain involve in,it makes me think this is how they think. The old empire thinking hasn't died just change form.
I wonder why this film didn't get a lot of publicity, I think the British Establishment made it that way ,as it makes the Establishment look like sicko's,spoilt rotten plus out of touch. I'm starting to realize the Establishment ,with all there scandals e.g child abuse ,expense row, will go to any lengths to protect its image,Even if innocence people get hurt and the truth is buried .The Establishment must maintain power.Screw the little people.
Power corrupts
Anyway I dont want to give to much away, just in case someone hasn't see it but this film will make you think, its the type of film you need, to watch more then once to understand it and its message ,Please comment and share on twitter ,facebook.



Comments
Post a Comment