Life without a Bra
If there's one thing l hate is wearing a bra with under-wire in it , I remember a time when most bra's didn't have any wire in them .But due to the wonder bra era , most bra's nowadays have wire in them and this makes them a no no in my book .
I usually wear vest with hidden support in them or little bra top .I brought a lovely set of two bra tops from Primark for 5 pounds, there so comfortable and give me the support l need.
I'm only a C cup and don't like having wire dig into me all day,who every created the bra with wire in it, probably never had
to wear one for a long period.
I usually wear vest with hidden support in them or little bra top .I brought a lovely set of two bra tops from Primark for 5 pounds, there so comfortable and give me the support l need.
I'm only a C cup and don't like having wire dig into me all day,who every created the bra with wire in it, probably never had
to wear one for a long period.


Comments
Post a Comment