My new Cubot P9 for fashion blogging
Hi as you know, I'm a part time blogger who loves blogging ,but unfortunately I don't have a big budget to get the latest phones with all the features.
So I went looking for a cheap Chinese make one ,that looked like the Samsung and had a 5 inches screen. And lucky for me I found the Cubot p9 via YouTube video review.It looked very impressive.So I brought one.
When it came ,it had two battery inside and two lovely white plastic covers.One with a flip side and the other without.Its feels very sturdy and slick at thee same time and the images on the screen look beautiful.
Its also comes with a Uk charger and earphones.I brought it on Amazon ,with next day delivery.
Its everything I could ask for and has save me a packet of money .The only thing I would say ,if you going to use it to all day for the internet and answer email ,you will have to charge it everyday but apart from that, its a bargain.



Comments
Post a Comment