Men's fashion for the curvy girls.

Hi everyone ,we all know fashion industry is prejudice, to girls who are above a size 14 and that's me folks. And that the average women on this fair Island we call England is a size 16.
But unfortunately this huge fact is blatantly ignore by the movers and chasers of the Fashion Elite .
So us curvy girls, have to make do with be consider,not desirable unless we lose weight and get a weight watchers membership.
So finding fashionable clothes over a size 14 is some what challenging and if your a size 24 like my sister,forget it,you'll be fighting a losing battle,trying to find something to wear that doesn't mean wearing a tent.

With this state of affairs and my ever expanding waist band,due to age & switching to a desk job,I had to think, where I was going to shop.

And I came up with a brilliant idea,to start shopping at the men's department .I found some lovely shirts to wear,here's some examples of shirts and a blazer that I found in H & M, there great if you have broad shoulders like me and how are a UK size 16/18. upwards.


I'm very even on tailor jackets,shirt's and the men department is full of eligible bachelors.Shout out to my single girls looking for a fella.

Comments

Popular Posts