Yeah I've got a new bike



I've finally got a bicycle of my own. After riding my hire bike for two weeks . i've decided to go broke and get a cheap bike Untill I can afford one of those great germans bikes .With big wheels and a large frame . That I see in bremen. The bicycle I brought is a wolff bicycle from home bargains. And it cost me only £70 pounds and its came with all the tools to fix it.Its took me an hour to fix it. attraching the front wheel and all. And its feels great to be independent again. And now I dont have to worry about having the rent for hiring my the hire bike. I'm going to get new slick tyres to make it fast , an pannier rack and pannier for carrying all my stuff. I'm going to start puting money away regular for a new bike lightweight bike. but this bike will do for now.


You bike is really cool! I wish that I could do the racing bike thing, but I much prefer the Dutch-style bike, esp. the omafiets! ;)
ReplyDeletethanks. its is lovely bike. a little heavy but it does the job.I had to get rid of the wolf stickers on it the frame. They were annoying me.I love to try omafiet out one day. Maybe one day when I'm hoildaying in rotterdamm.
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic to find another girl on a bike & blogging!
ReplyDeleteI think your bike is great - so long as you are on 2 wheels, it's all good!